So, so close.
I finished the bodice:
(sorry, 1 a.m. and bad overhead lighting does not make for good photographing. But I was just so excited!)
The end was in sight. When I tried it on, though, the bottom (the cast-on edge) was really, really tight. I thought long-tail cast-on was supposed to be pretty stretchy, but this was just so binding and immovable.
So I picked out the cast-on, all 184,724 (approx.) stitches, and re-bound off with a sewn bind-of a la EZ. Stretchy, flexible, and totally worth the crick in my neck.
I really should look up a better cast-on next time, though.
Anyway, the point is that I am now So. Close.
Meanwhile, the Flamingo Scarf resists being photographed, but it is a pretty color!