Friday, May 30, 2008

still alive

"It's summer!" she said. "No more classes!" she said. "I'm going to knit ALL THE TIME and update my little blog every day!" she said. Yeah. About that. In the past three weeks here is what I have done:

1) Made a movie. It's hard to explain really except to say that my chances at running for public office are pretty much destroyed. Oh well. It's not like anyone would elect me anyway.
2) Saw Paul McCartney!!!!!! Wheee!
3) Played some music
4) Dropped a timpani on my foot (this is not actually relevant, but it hurt a LOT)
5) Knitted about about eighteen inches on my Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk scarf. My own pattern, lace pattern ripped off from here. I knit most of this during the season finale of Desperate Housewives, stopping my knitting only to yell at people who dared to talk during the show.
6) Knitted about three inches of the body on my Gathered Pullover (slowly chug-chug-chugging along, that one...slowly). Knit this while watching...um...oh hell. Don't judge me. I love that show. It's HORRIBLE. But I love it. Help.
7) Oh yeah, moved to Washington D.C. for the summer and started a new job!

So busy busy. Also, camera battery dead and charger buried in the bottom of one of several suitcases, so no pictures today. But I am knitting! Pictures to come soon.

No comments: